Looking to join a business network that is all about the success of your business? You are welcome to join mine for free. Read till the end.
I have been doing business for many years now. And I have discovered that apart from the fact that business success depends largely on what you know, who you know also matters a lot. As a matter of fact, who you know these days seems to be more important than what you know. This is why it is absolutely important to be a part of a business network.
This article is not created to downplay the fact that knowledge acquisition is a very important factor in business success. The purpose of this writing is to help you to understand the fact that after learning all you need to learn, you still need people – a business network – to be able to get to the next level.
Benefits of being in a business network
In my many years of doing business, I have discovered again and again that the best-prepared people do not always end up getting contracts, funding, and other things they need to make their business a success.
Instead, only the best-connected individual gets what they need to make their business a success.
But, not all of us are well connected!
So what if you don’t know a lot of people? What if you do not know how you can get connected to that person who is supposed to be your “destiny helper?”
Networking is the answer. Joining a business network is the solution.
What about networking events?
The challenge of many networking events nowadays is that they are centered around people we now refer to as “influencers”. So when you attend such events, you find that so many people are trying to meet only a particular set of persons in the room. Consequently, those who are not well known in the room and who also do not know how to interact with other people without adequate icebreakers in place end up not being able to take full advantage of the networking event.
I believe that becoming a part of a tribe is now the answer to the flaws of networking events.
Everyone who is a part of a tribe is committed to the success of every other person who belongs to that tribe and vice versa.
A tribe of 100 people for instance can decide to help each other in their businesses in amazing ways.
My Business Success Drive Tribe
I have decided to start a business success drive tribe. In this tribe, we will work together to ensure that the last member of the tribe gets phenomenal success in their businesses on a daily basis. There will be actionable plans for helping each other;s business daily. We will all benefit from each other’s network if we commit to carrying out the activities.
I have created a WhatsApp group where we all can come together to actually help each other to grow our businesses. Are you interested in joining this group? I urge you to click the link below if your answer is yes. However, there are certain factors that will determine if you will enjoy the group. Kindly read the instructions below to know them.
Requirements for our business network
- To qualify to be a part of this WhatsApp group you need to be running an active business. If you do not have an active business that you are presently running, please do not join the group. The group is not for people who are trying to start a business. It is only for people who have already started a business that they are trying to grow.
- Secondly, you must be willing to support the other business people who are a part of the group. They will, of course, also support you.
- You must participate in at least 70% of the activities and challenges we engage to grow each other’s business. Dormancy will lead to automatic removal to create space for new people who are not lazy.
- Fourthly, you must NOT send religious and other non-business messages to the group.
- Posting adverts on the group will be on only a certain day of the week and not all the time.
Finally, failure to abide by the rules and regulations of the group will lead to automatic removal from the group.
If you want to grow your business seamlessly, join me by clicking this link to join a business network we can be proud of.